The Town of Marcellus is located in:
- 24th US Congressional District, view map here (pdf), visit their Web site here
- 50th NY State Senate District, view map here (pdf), visit their Web site here
- 126th NY State Assembly District, view map here (pdf), visit their Web site here
- 6th Onondaga County Legislative District, view map here (pdf), visit their Web site here
- United States Senate, visit their Web site here
Town/Village of Marcellus Polling Places by District:
1, 2, 3, 5 Marcellus Fire Station 4242 Slate Hill Rd, Marcellus
4, 6 Marcellus Senior High School, William Groeling Auditorium, Mustang Hill, Marcellus
The qualifications for voting in New York State are as follows:
- Be a U. S. citizen
- Be 18 years old by the date of the primary, general or other election
- Live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
- Not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction and
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere
You can register in person at your county board of elections on any business day.
If you want to vote in an election, you must mail or deliver the New York State Voter
Registration Form to your county board of elections no later than 25 days before the
election in which you want to vote. Your eligibility to vote will be based on the date
you file the New York State Voter Registration Form, and your county board will
notify you of your eligibility.
Call your county board of elections (Onondaga: 315-435-3312); (Cayuga: 315- 253-1285);
or (County Board of Elections: 1-800-FOR-VOTE).
Hearing impaired people with TDD may call 1-800-533-8683.
Or visit the New York Voter Registration website: http://www.elections.ny.gov