1. What is a subdivision?
(1) The division of any parcel of land into two or more Lots, Blocks, sites or parcels; or
(2) combining two or more parcels of land into a lesser number of Lots, Blocks, sites or parcels; or
(3) any modification of the size, the shape or a boundary of any parcel or parcels of land.
2. What is a re-subdivision?
Alteration of the size, shape, quantity or orientation of Lots, Lot lines or any other elements set forth on a Final Plat filed in the Onondaga County Clerk’s Office.
3. What is required to apply for a subdivision or re-subdivision?
The following must be submitted 15 days prior to the Planning Board meeting:
- Completed application
- Application fee – $200.00 plus $30.00 per lot (additional fees may be applicable)
- Preliminary Subdivision Plat
- Copy of the deed
- Completed SEQR form
- Completed agricultural data form
4. How many preliminary plat and final plats must be submitted?
Twelve (12) plats (stamped by a licensed surveyor) must be submitted to the Planning Board.
5. Where and when are the Planning Board meetings held?
The Planning Board meets the first Monday of each month at the Marcellus Town Hall (except holidays).
The meetings start at 6:30pm.
Subdivision regulations can be found on line. Click Here
For any further information please contact our office.