Marcellus Grange

Marcellus Grange was organized December 29, 1882 as the West Onondaga Grange. On January 1, 1928 the name was changed to Marcellus Grange as the village of this name was the central meeting place and post office of most of the members. During 1932, property at 15 West Main Street was purchased and the members built the Grange Home that is now occupied. The building was dedicated February 25, 1933.

Contact

Email:

mcwidger@windstream.net
rmh27@cornell.edu

Address:

Marcellus Grange #464
15 West Main Street
Marcellus, NY 13108